I didn't even know there was going to be a part 2! Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to any of bloglovin' followers, because I have just hit the milestone of 3! Thank you very much! I know this makes me illegible for the Liebster award, but I'll fill it out anyways because it's just some fun. And maybe those I nominate still stand a chance.
I was nominated by the lovely Lillain for allthingssweetpea so you should really go check out her blog! I read it quite a lot! Now I need to list eleven facts about me that I didn't mention before. Here goes!
1. I wake up early naturally without an alarm most of the time. But really, I like it, because I really feel like 24 hours in a day is not enough. I don't like sleep much either and wish I didn't need it >.> I would just spend all those hours wisely.
2.When I write or use my imagination I do it in complete silence. I try to think of quirky or cool ideas, which is why it could take ages for me to think of something. And ages to actually write, and stop drawing mind maps of ideas. Especially when it comes to children's stories - the more outrageous the better.
3. I love superhero movies. Batman, Man of Steel, fire them all at me! I still have plenty of them to watch though...
4. I think my bed and my family makes a house a home. Especially my bed. It's like my reward when I get to finally be in it. Not because sleep is close, but more so because it's just so comfy and snuggly.
5. I am very much a Christian. I don't mind people telling me their opinions on my faith, I will be open-minded in my debate with them. But they need to be open-minded in return as well. I try not to take offense easily :)
6. I have never eaten Haagen-Dazs ice cream before.
7. BATMAN IS THE BEST. JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT IS THE BEST.
8. I love the site youngwriterssociety.com and don't know where I'd be if I never knew it existed.
9. I love my little sister and would do just about anything for her, and we argue a lot anyways.
10. I am very protective of what goes on my bed.
11. I love Beyoncé's new album!
And now for the questions I was asked:
Probably when my sister whipped out her laptop last week and we watched films of when we were all little, me and my lil sis being toddlers :P It was so cute!
Yes! Let's not remind myself why...
My questions for my nominees.
2. If you had a million euros, what would be the first thing you bought?
3. What is one thing you hate?
4. Where would you most like to live?
5. What is the one thing you really hate?
6. Which concert that you've been to was your favourite?
7. If you had to take 3 people to live with you on Mars, who and why?
8. Which blogs do you follow and why?
9. Do you like pancakes?
10. Have you heard the duck song? If not go listen to it and tell us what you think here!
11. What's your favourite social media site.
12. How much make up do you use on a daily basis?
IThe eleven people I nominate and below are the rules!
I nominate: Michela J.Nicole Sian Fashionaholic Girl Denise Edoo Anastasia Louise Goldie Marie Ono
Till Tuesday! ;) Olivia-Savannah x
Disclaimer: all images found on pinterest.