Friday, 23 June 2017

Abstract Art [Nails Extravaganza]

Good morning everyone!

I'm kind of in one of those moods where I am feeling tired for absolutely no reason and everything is tiring. Even writing a blog post makes me feel pretty exhausted, so I'm just going to keep this one short and sweet? 

Nails extravaganza is a meme here on Olivia's Catastrophe where I share my nail art designs. 


This nail art design was done kind of on a whim where I decided I just wanted some colour on my nails and to keep it simple. Even though I played around with duel colours, this one wasn't too difficult. I did some squiggly black lines on it as well - I'm not quite sure what it's meant to be now that it's finished, but my sister said, "Ooh, it looks like abstract nail art." So that's what I'm calling it! Abstract nail art!




Even though in reality, I find abstract art pretty hard to understand >.> Even though I'm usually a fan of art, that type of art still evades me. 

Olivia's Question: What do you think of abstract art? Do you "get" it?

Olivia-Savannah x

18 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love these nails, they look so cool! I definitely need to do more with mine, they never look quite this fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to experiment for the first time!

      Delete
  2. I don't understand the meaning in abstract art either, but I still like your abstract nail art! And I've never even thought to do two colors on one nail like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, when you don't understand, make your own! The two colours is something I do often for an easy but nice look :D

      Delete
  3. I don't understand abstract art, unless it's on nails! Love this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it being on nails makes it that bit easier to get ;) <3

      Delete
  4. These look amazing! You have a lot of talent to be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't always understand abstract art. Some appeals to me more than others. But- your nail art looks fabulous! So fun! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, some abstract art is a bit easier to get than others ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh your nails look great!! I need to get back into having more fun with my nail designs. I've been in a bit of a funk and just keep painting them all one color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through a time period like that too. Nothing wrong with sticking with plain colours for a bit ^.^

      Delete
  7. That looks awesome! I barely have the patience to paint my nails with a single colour, let alone two. I did once try duel colours but it didn't turn out that good. The black lines are especially good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep trying! I'm sure you'll only get better and better at it until dual colours comes easy :D

      Delete
  8. They are so colourful, I wish I could do art like that, I struggle with clear nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete