Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Pear Spice Smoothie Recipe!

Hey everyone!

The weather is finally getting warmer here in the Netherlands, and that makes my soul so happy because I am someone who adores summer. Honestly, I live for the sun. I'll always be outside if the weather is good :)


With warmer weather comes more outdoor yoga, reading and other endeavors for me. But when you're outside all the time, it is essential that you stay hydrated! Or at the very least, stay refreshed. I've been busy doing that by experimenting with more types of smoothie, and here is one I wanted to share with you!


I have a video down below on how to make this one, so you can make it for yourself and give it a go in the warm weather. I'm someone who doesn't really eat pears too often, so it was nice to try something more pear flavoured. Admittedly, my little sister was the biggest fan of this smoothie because she decided it tasted like pear crumble. She then proceeded to drink the majority of the jug I'd made. 



What I like the most about this smoothie is that is has everything you need in it. Some sugar from the honey, some fruit (because pear, duh) and then also some protein and energy from the oats. I hope you enjoy!

The video!



Olivia's Question: What's the weather like where you are? Summer time yet?

Olivia-Savannah x

17 comments:

  1. It's pretty warm where I live this week. We do get random storms though - spring weather for sure.

    This smoothie looks awesome though! Yum.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I love pears! It is starting to look a bit like summer around here. Perfect time for a smoothie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give this one a try :)

      Delete
  3. I love warmer weather, too. Summer is nearing for us, which means lots of outdoor swimming parties. Right now, the farmer's market is flowing with berries and peaches. I love eating with the seasons so I get the best that it has to offer. Go strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outdoor activities is a lot more fun :D And yay for swimming as well. Eating seasonally is really good for the environment. Enjoy all those lovely fruits ;)

      Delete
  4. It's finally warming up here too! And yum, more smoothies! I should really start drinking smoothies again. They're delicious. I've never been a pear eater, but I might like it more in a smoothie mixed with the other stuff and whatnot. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for summer weather! I haven't been either, but this might work for you in this form!

      Delete
  5. Yummy smoothies! We are always in warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always being in warm weather sounds like heaven to me :3

      Delete
  6. Wow, girl. Your mind and body are all fit. Good job!
    Enjoy the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!

    Nice blog (: I just started mine up and was looking for a few relative friends in the book world! I have a Booktube channel too. Also, There is a giveaway currently going on and I will be posting more as soon as I finish editing a few videos.

    Thanks and I hope you like my blog! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed visiting your amazing place my friend!
    Ah... I cannot say that summers are my favourite season since living in Asia Pakistan and specially southern part of country it is hard to bear 45 to 50 c.
    I enjoyed summer when i was you living with parents before marriage in native land which is in northern areas and comparatively cold .
    Here we starve for rain and they occur hardly in August or month around.
    I m glad that you got your fav weather
    This recipe sounds perfect for summers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where I live we have the worst pears. They pick them too soon and they don't get ripe enough. But maybe I'll try the recipe with a different fruit!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete