Monday, 26 December 2016

Apple & Banana Smoothie [Recipe]

Happy boxing day everyone!



This year I've switched up my lifestyle to pursuing clean eating. So far, I have been loving it. My favourite investment this year has been in getting a blender. When I started out, I wanted a simple smoothie I could make often, and with fruits I usually had in the house, rather than needing to go out and buy specific ones. So I sorta threw together some fruits and things, and tried making a smoothie. Eventually, I got a recipe for a really nice smoothie, and I wanted to share it with you all in case anyone wanted to give it a go. Enjoy!



All you need:
2 apples
1 banana
1 teaspoon of honey 
3/4 a cup of milk



What to do:

Throw all the ingredients together into the blender, and blend until smooth! Easy peasy :3

Olivia's Question: Are you a fellow smoothie lover?

Olivia-Savannah x

21 comments:

  1. I totally wanna try this sometime so I'm gonna save this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it when you give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes. My older son is even more of a smoothie fanatic than am I, though. He'd probably live solely on them if it were possible. Well, smoothies and pizza. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this is something he would like! With a good slice of pizza ;)

      Delete
  3. Such a simple and easy recipe! I'll keep that in mind for future blending adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! An another thing I magical discovered about the blender is that it can make crèmes (those viscous soups). Just boil potatoes, add them in the blender with milk (or soya milk) and whatever flavour you want (gratted carottes, asperagus etc) and voilà! People will think you're very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * another thing I magically

      Delete
    2. Ooh this all sounds so great! I can't wait to try making some soups as well :3 Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a nice simple and delicious recipe! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it's refreshing. Yum.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, especially after a workout :D

      Delete
  7. Sounds delish!

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good Christmas, thanks! Hope yours was too :3

      Delete
  8. Mmm I love smoothies! I've never put apples in smoothies though so I think I'll have to give this recipe a try! I love strawberry banana smoothies. They are smoothie royalty :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try with apples! Make sure to blend for a long time so they really sliced fine ;) I have to give strawberry and banana a try now too :3

      Delete
  9. I love smoothies, and this one does sound really good! I'm curious though, what do you do with the apples? Do you chop them up into little pieces before you put them in the blender? Or just slices? I might try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chop them into quarters, but the smaller you chop the, the easier it will be to blend them! I hope you do give it a try :3

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for this, I love smoothies!! One of my favorites is strawberries and bananas, it's just so good <3 I'll have to try this one now :D

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hearing a lot about strawberry and banana smoothies; I'm just going to have to try one :D

      Delete