Sunday, 28 August 2016

My Hoarding Catastrophe ~ Triple Stack

Hi everyone!

I'm here to give you a book haul today. My Hoarding Catastrophe is my version of a book haul here on Olivia's Catastrophe. PLEASE NOTE that I haven't posted a book haul in three months time... so all the books here have been growing over that period of time. Not just in a week or month! I've actually counted all the books I own, unread and read. But that's a blog post for another time...


Physical Books: Some for review, some bought...


River of Ink - Paul M. Cooper (for review)
Believe Like a Child - Paige Dearth (for review)
Revenants, The Odyssey Home - Scott Kauffman (for review)
Exile for Dreamers - Kathleen Baldwin (for review)
Sovereignty - Anjenique Hughes (for review)
Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo 
The Dead Man - Nora Gold (for review)
Demon Road - Derek Landy 
Song for Princes - Janell Rhiannon (for review)
Just Listen - Sarah Dessen 
My Heart and Other Black Holes - Jasmine Warga

Freebies: Gotta love/hate 'em, right?


Imperfect Chemistry - Mary Frame
Fame - Jillian Dodd
Queen of Someday - Sherry D. Ficklin

For Review: Why do I do this to myself? (But I'm looking forward to reading them). I know you may not be able to tell from this lot, but I have gotten better at requesting less! Usually in three months time there would be three times this - this is about the size of what my one month hauls used to look like. I'm glad it's cutting down, but still >.> 
















 New World Ashes - Jennifer Wilson 
The Wangs vs. The World - Jade Chang
As I Descended - Robin Talley 
Disruption - Jessica Shirvington
Waters Change - Amy Astorga
Yesternight - Cat Winters
P.S. I Like You - Kasie West
Prison of Souls - Xandra Gray
Black Flowers, White Lies - Yvonne Ventresca
Menagerie - Rachel Vincent
Rose & Thorn - Sarah Prineas
The Fate of Tearling - Erika Johansen 
White Elephant - Mako Idemitsu 
Fear the Drowning Deep - Sarah Glenn Marsh 
Tell Me Something Real - Calla Devlin 
The Real Libby James - Anne-Marie Casey 
Beheld - Alex Finn
Sticks & Stones - Abby Cooper
Fool for You - Rina Gray
Like A River Glorious - Rae Carson
In Satan's Shadow - John Anthony Miller
Feminist Fight Club - Jessica Bennett
A Taste for Monsters - Matthew J. Kirby
Aftermath - Clara Kensie
Even This Page is White - Vivek Shraya
Dragon Springs Road - Janie Cheng
Otherworld Chills - Kelley Armstrong
Mending Fences - Sherryl Woods
Scythe - Neal Shusterman
You Can't Touch My Hair - Phoebe Robinson
White Bone - Ridley Pearson
A Shadow Burning Bright - Jessica Cluess
Girl In Pieces - Kathleen Glasgow
Vinegar Girl - Anne Tyler
Long May She Reign - Rhiannon Thomas
The Boy is Back - Meg Cabot 
Silver Stars - Michael Grant 
Who's That Girl - Mhairi McFarlane
Running Girl - Simon Mason 
Who Will Catch Us As We Fall? - Iman Verjee
The Thousandth Floor - Katharine McGee
The Girl From Venice - Martin Cruz Smith 
The Garden Party - Katherine Mansfield
Mata Hari's Last Dance - Michelle Moran

Olivia's Question: What's the latest book you've bought/acquired?

Olivia-Savannah x

28 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you're back from your vacation! I hope you enjoyed it! :) I know you've had a while since you were able to really post like you want to and MY. GOODNESS. did you read a lot! You read a lot more than I would have been able to! Glad to see you're back at it again. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have a blast! I'm so happy to finally be back properly :D

      Delete
  2. Holy, Hannah! That's a lot of books, Olivia. I'm excited to see some books here. But I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on Vinegar Girl. I hope you'll enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading all of them! Although I should really tone down the books >.>

      Delete
  3. Book hoarding, you say? Waving right here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading 'As I Descended' atm - it's really good! Also, it's good that you've cut down on the requesting... maybe cut down a little more? ;) Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, and it makes me feel positive about this one. And yes, I'm working on cutting it down a little more :D

      Delete
  5. I see P.S. I Like You which is super cute and adorable and I actually loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your review of it! Glad you loved it so much, I can't wait to read it now ^.^

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is A LOT of books! I hope you enjoy them all. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're the queen of book hauls this month!! I'm really looking forward to reading your review for 'As I Descended' because it just sounds so interesting! I hope you love most of these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems a lot of people are interested in that one! I am gonna have to boost it up on my list!

      Delete
  8. I have a few of these that I'm looking forward to reading; Dragon Springs Road, The Girl from Venice, and Yesternight. Girl In Pieces is such a great book. I will be reviewing it on Friday with a giveaway. I have Vinegar Girl on my TBR, but some of the reviews have me hesitant to read it right now. Do you still want to buddy read Exile for Dreamers? I've been so busy that I completely forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to all of those too! I'll look out for your review of Girl in Pieces ;) Also, about the buddy read I'll reply on your blog so I'm sure you'll get it <3

      Delete
  9. You so remind me of myself with all your books! Of course your list is over a longer time, so you can forgive yourself for that. I am also looking forward to the new Alex Flinn one. Lots of great books there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm glad we are similar like that! But yes, it's getting better with requesting and now all I can hope is that next month the haul is much much smaller. :)

      Delete
  10. Wow. You may burrow down into a pile of books and never emerge. :) I want to let you know Olivia that I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wouldn't mind doing so seeing as school is fast approaching xD Thanks for the nomination!

      Delete
  11. My head is spinning! Geez, Olivia, that's a lot of books. Best of luck with them. The last book I purchased was The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks. I'll try and work my way through all of them soon. That one sounds cool!

      Delete
  12. Wow! Amazing! I would love to get lost there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe plenty of books to be reading during your stay :3

      Delete
  13. Wow -- that is a lot of great books there. I just brought home this Aussie YA called Lucy and Linh. It's really cute so far!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about Lucy and Linh! I hope you will be able to enjoy it a lot ^.^

      Delete