Saturday, 2 May 2015

Bookish Identity Tag!

Hi guys!


Today I have for you the Bookish Identity Tag! I was tagged by Rachel @ Rachel’s Reading Corner, and it’s pretty simple. Just answer each section! 


Before we begin, some friends I know online have started their own blog and would love if you took the time to check it out! Just go here.

Now for the tag!


Which dystopian world would you live in?

Um, is there any nice dystopian world to live in? I think I would like to live in the dystopian world of Matched by Ally Condie. There isn’t anything too terrible in that world apart from the whole arranged marriage thing, and the classifying of people. Otherwise it seems decent. More decent than The Hunger Games.

Would you be a Downworlder or Nephilim (from The Mortal Instruments)?


I think I would be a Shadowhunter! I would look so cool all in black and fight them demons. Or maybe it’s just because I don’t think I am glamorous enough for a Warlock, not a fan of werewolves and think I would make a horrible vampire. 

Who would your partner be?

Instead of romantic partner let’s go partner in crime this time? I would love to have Annabeth from Percy Jackson by my side all the time. Someone who is intelligent and good at fighting as well? Yes please!


Who would your godly mother or father be? (From Percy Jackson)?

I don’t know if this was cheating, but I have already done the test, so I would have Athena xD Goddess of Wisdom, creativity and battle strategy. Sounds good to me ;)


Which house would you be from (in Harry Potter)

I do a lot of tests xD Because this is another one I have done already! It said I was from Ravenclaw, and I think it suits. I am a pretty determined, naturally curious and persistent person. 

Which faction would you be from (in Divergent)

Um, another quiz done on this. It says I am Divergent every time, and I do believe that. I think I would never choose Dauntless, because that’s crazy. I wouldn’t choose Candor ever, because I am terrible at saying everything I think to people’s faces. The Amity lifestyle sounds boring, Erudite seems to have high expectations (but I might choose that) and Abnegation seems pretty boring too, even though it’s the most gracious one. I think I will have to go with… *pretends to choose.*


What would your daemon be (from Nothern Lights/Golden Compass?)

I knew I would eventually hit one about a book I haven’t read. Oh well, let’s skip out on this one.
That’s the end of the tag! I officially tag:


Cecile @ Cucie Reads
Andreea @ Catsfika
Cari and Lily @ My Addiction: Books

Olivia’s Question: Who would your bookish parents be?


Olivia-Savannah x

34 comments:

  1. How does someone even choose a dystopian world to live in? They're all pretty much awful! I tried to think of some, off the top-of-my-head - I'll admit, I couldn't think of many - and not one, I would want to live in. I haven't read the Matched series, so don't know what that world is like. Hi, fellow Shadowhunter! I think I would definitely be a Shadowhunter as well. I think I'd be divergent as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that is such a tricky question! I was struggling with that one for a while. Ooh, and Shadowhunters definitely rule.

      Delete
  2. Hi Olivia - Good answers. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! :) Those questions are so awesome! And because I would have to answer them myself, I would give you a sneek peak and tell you that I would freaking love to be a woman warlock instead of a shadowhunter. I mean, shadowhunters are awesome but magic? GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE hahahaha
    And about my bookish parents..... this one is tough really and I'm not sure I can answer it. It's funny that I always think about bookish friends/boyfriends but never parents LOL but I would love Auggie's parents to be my parents (they are from Wonder ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to whenever I see your post going up :D Now that I think about it, I would love to be a Shadowhunter... that had magic xD Can we just let that be possible, please?

      Delete
    2. There are no good dystopian worlds to live in! Even Divergent has its faults (especially since I'd also be Divergent). If I had the choice I'd love magic so would definitely be a warlock :D shadowhunters are undeniably awesome though! Hard decisions...

      Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/04/arc-review-through-fire-sea-otherselves.html

      Delete
    3. I know! Being Divergent would already make life a lot harder than fitting in a fandom, and I would struggle with sticking to the rules I think.

      Delete
  4. Literally, how is anyone not Divergent??? And I would want to be a shadow hunter too.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty good point xD I guess that's why it is a dystopian :P

      Delete
  5. Dystopian worlds are all as weird as each other, I would like for someone to choose when I die in the Matched Series. Also they monitor your food portions which wouldn't work for me because all I do is eat!!
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I forgot that they choose when you die! I wouldn't mind about the food portions though because I would get used to it in time.

      Delete
  6. This is fun to read! I'm a Potter fan so I think I'd bring Harry with me. He may be foolishly brave sometimes but he won't let you die while he's alive. I think to be brave, you do need to be foolish at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true! Almost all book characters who are brave make foolish mistakes as well :3

      Delete
  7. Hi Olivia!
    It's been a while since I came by your blog. :)
    Annabeth would be a great asset! And I got Athena too! Made me happy XD Ah, you're Ravenclaw. I'm Slytherin and am greatly ambitious. So I think I got sorted right. You must read the book (Golden Compass is the movie version of the book), I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try that book, not too sure about it yet! Ah, ambitious is a great thing to be. You'll definitely be going places.

      Delete
  8. Great answers! I know what you mean about which dystopian world to live in - no one in their right mind would ever CHOOSE to live in a dystopian world lol.

    Brin @ Brin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fantasy world is something I could understand, but not so much a dystopian one!

      Delete
  9. Wow! That is a lot to think about. I don't think that I would want to live in any of the dystopian worlds that I have read about. I would probably be someone who dies in the first chapter anyway. I love all of your answers - it looks like you had a lot of fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha we should hope not! It was a fun tag :)

      Delete
  10. My bookish parents have to be... hmmm... are there even parents in YA these days? HAHA, just kidding! But wait, I would actually love to have the Weasley's parents! They're quirky, they're funny, they're caring, the mother knows how to cook great food, please they can kick serious ass too, especially when they participated in the Battle of Hogwarts!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahaha actually, there are a LOT of YA books where the parents either go unmentioned or have been killed off already for convenience. I think Weasley's parents are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL at the first question - I would have a hard time deciding on what dystopian world I want to live in, they're all kind of messed up.. Sounds like you had fun with this tag :) Great answers overall. <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are xD But I tried to choose one where I am not likely to die too young.

      Delete
  13. Love reading your answers Olivia-Savannah! I'd don't think I'd be able to join you in the Matched world though - Cassia would drive me insane! :)

    Rachel @ Rachel's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me <3 And sorry it took so long to put up! Cassia was a pretty annoying main character >>

      Delete
  14. This is so cute Olivia! :D I like how you chose Athena because I would too, but I think I'd choose Poseidon more since --1) I'm a huge fan of Percy, and 2) HE WAS SO AWESOME IN THE BOOK. I want to be able to go underwater and surf with the sharks, ha. :)

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a daughter of Poseidon would be pretty cool as well. Percy is definitely a cool character :P

      Delete
  15. Oh fun. There aren't too many dystopian worlds I would want to live in. Coffee doesn't seem to be readily available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha you are correct, not many of them serve too much coffee! I think that might be a problem for a lot of people. Good thing I am a tea drinker ;)

      Delete
  16. I have been longing for someone to question me of what would be my daemon from Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials series! I would love to have a white tiger for a daemon. GAH. Awesome tag you have, Olivia!

    Yani @ Paper Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun tag. And your daemon sounds cool. Maybe I should try this book ^^

      Delete