Sunday, 29 March 2015

Fantasy Favourites Read-a-thon: Who are you?

I hope you are all having a good weekend!

I have been busy reading this weekend, and have made a lot more progress already than I seem to have made all week. Thank goodness for these two days.

Reading Update: Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout- 268 pages [Finished Book]
                              Sacred by Ketley Allison - 73 pages [Finished Book]
                              The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - 26 pages [Finished Book]
                              Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - 452 pages [Finished Book]

                              Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - 46 pages
                              Lord of The Flies by William Goulding- 18 pages
                             


 
Without further delay, here's the personality quiz for Cinder! Which character are you most like?


Olivia's Question: What was your result?

Olivia-Savannah x

24 comments:

  1. I got Prince Kai! The description's pretty accurate (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice! I am glad it matches up. I got Torin - and I'm pretty sure it is who I am as well.

      Delete
  2. I got Torin. Not sure what to think about that at first, but the description's ok. I have been described as the mature friend before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it fits you fairly enough...

      Delete
  3. Seriously? I got Prince Kai. This quiz if faulty!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've been able to catch up on your reading. I anxiously await your reviews! I seem to be in a reading slump lately -- oy vey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been able to read a l more this weekend! And have plenty of reviews lined up now. I hope you can break out of that slump!

      Delete
  5. I am the mother of all. Torin. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one suits you perfectly!

      Delete
  6. I hope you are enjoying HP #3. I thought the series really took off with book 3. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only a few places in, but so far so good. Finally I am going to be introduced to this Sirius Black everyone talks about.

      Delete
  7. I'm Torin, the responsible one :) Great quiz! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Torin hahaha I don't know what that means besides I'm responsible. I need to read the book and see how is that character hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people seem to be getting him... I better go see how rigged this quiz is xD

      Delete
  9. "You're someone who is very responsible and looks out for everyone around you in everything you do. Basically, you're the mother for all your friends." This is what I got
    This is awesome, thanks for such a lovely blog post, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is you pretty much down to point!

      Delete
  10. I got Cinder- though I haven't read the book yet, so I don't know if it is accurate. ;) Still- I love to take quizzes!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I think Cinder might suit you perfectly :)

      Delete