Friday, 27 March 2015

Fantasy Favourites Read-a-thon: They Said What?

Morning!

To everyone who is fending through the read-a-thon, I want to pat you all on the back! You're doing so well! Which is why today you have a day off when it comes to blogging to solely focus on all the reading you can do. Only three more days to go! Hope the reading has been coming along smoothly. 

Reading Update: Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout- 268 pages [Finished Book]
                              Sacred by Ketley Allison - 73 pages [Finished Book]

                              The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - 26 pages [Finished Book]
                              Lord of The Flies by William Goulding- 18 pages
                              Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - 58 pages
                             


The challenge! Fill out this quiz! Head over to Bookshelf Reflections to find the Harry Potter one and also the Lux challenge!


 
Olivia's Question: What was your score?

Olivia-Savannah x

18 comments:

  1. I can't submit a score- yet. I still have to read Cinder. But- I love quizzes (I take them all the time) and will definitely take this one once I finally get to this book on my TBR. Such a fun post! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing how you do once you've read it! Quizzes are a lot of fun and I love them as well :P

      Delete
  2. I like that quiz, although, I can't really participate since I never really finished the first book <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 10 out of 14 right! I can't believe I got #11 wrong XD This was an awesome quiz! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty great score! Ahaha 11 is a hard one :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh wow! Super impressive score - you must know this book super well.

      Delete
  5. I actually took a day off yesterday, so today I need to get back on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quiz looks like so much fun but since I haven't read the book or even started it I can't do it =( and as I see you're going strong with the read-a-thon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying my best! Hopefully with the weekend I can get a lot more reading done, especially as now I have a holiday :D

      Delete
  7. I haven't finished these but heard that many loves them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a lot of people seem to love them, me included :D

      Delete
  8. I got 7 right! I GOT 7 RIGHT! And I haven't even read so much as the description of the book................... Though I should have known all the really posh ones were by Prince Kai. It's the Prince that gives it away. I don't know why I didn't see it and got all of the ones involving him wrong. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty impressive there, Karolina! And yes, having the Prince does make it seem like he would be a bit more upper class ;)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! It took a while to make :D

      Delete