Saturday, 5 October 2013

INFJ


INFJ = me. And I'm saying, it is very befitting indeed. I would like to explain why, and as I do, perhaps you'll get to know a bit more about me?

First off, let's use the picture. I must apologise for the spelling of loneliness up there. Gah, it annoys me too. And yes, I do feel lonely, even when I'm with my friends. Not because they leave me out. But because we talk about well "stuff" and just stuff. I don't know what I mean, really. But I think this picture pretty much sums it up itself. I hope I'll find this person who shares the connection.

Apparently, only 3% of the worlds population score INFJ. 2% female and (you guessed it) 1% male. I'm in there with those other rarities... And I actually only know one other INFJ.

"INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities." I would like to see myself as having those traits... And I am fairly creative. I mean, my major hobby is writing and reading. Creativity is involved, and a big part of my life. I have a vivid imagination, always did have, playing games with nothing but air and what I believed I could see as a child...

They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions.  This may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other types tend to be for example a consistently messy desk. I do not have a messy desk. I love to be tidy and clean. But tidy and clean in my opinion, which is why my mum always thinks I have a terribly messy room >< Heh, I kind of agree with this paragraph. :/

Well, I'm not going to add more and more and blab on. But if you are interested, here's the rest of the article about INFJ's http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

And also, if you want to know your personality, just check out any quiz online! Best to take three and get a valid answer though. I would love to know what personality you are, or how well you think it matches up. :) Adios, my catastrophic people!

Olivia-Savannah x

3 comments:

  1. Hi, you have a wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back!
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joice! I am not following you on bloglovin. Are you going to follow my blog?

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I've never heard of this before but it was very insightful to read!
    I feel like this sometimes.

    I'm liking your blog. Read a few posts and they're good :)

    Sammeh
    oddandsodz.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete