Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Real Life - dreary and boring?

 Is life boring? Can life even be boring?

Personally, I like to think my life is never boring. I've been to interesting and unique places, I learn more about culture and in school (yes school) I learn a lot about various things everyday. Especially things that matter to me personally, which is one of the benefits of international schools. I also have a loving family, but even if nothing eventful happens in one day, I can definitely say my life is not boring.

Many people believe their life is dull and grey, and they don't experience anything fully. I believe these people are often looking at things day to day, instead of gathering the big picture. I mean, imagine all the friendships, knowledge and skills you're growing every day, just waiting to spill out and affect the world on a large!

Can living even be boring? There's eating and moving and breathing and the brain and body parts just in this category. I don't see how you can go a whole day without wondering how any part of your body, inner or outer, works. I mean, did you know that you breathe from one nostril at a time? You swap approximately every four hours! And breathing more from your left than your right may be related to diabetes! Interesting huh? And that's just one nostril, or part of what a nostril can do. If you can't enjoy life, might as well enjoy at least living to the full, by appreciating it.

Don't look day to day, look at the big picture. Is your life really dull and grey? If you believe that, tell me why! Maybe I can help you see things my way, or vice versa. I also like a good discussion.  can relate to more than you think~ Try me!

Olivia-Savannah x

(photo creds: http://weheartit.com/entry/20409793, fact creds: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/about-85-of-people-only-breathe-out-of-one-nostril-at-a-time/)

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogging dear! I follow you back ! :)

    http://thinkpinkdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)I'll go see your blog now x

    ReplyDelete